Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse

The What Mobile forum is back open for business!

Hello to all fellow mobile technology lovers,

We realise this forum has been dormant for quite some time and today we begin our long task of reviving it!

We urge you all to come back and start posting again. Mods will be back in full force and the banhammer will be used to filter out the horde of spambots parading through our digital streets.

As the new moderators and staff here at What Mobile magazine, we have made it our duty to reinvent this into the once-bustling forum that is used to be.

Enjoy the rest of your week and we look forward to getting things moving again.

Thomas Wellburn and Joanna Tatum
------------------------------------------

What Mobile Mods
See more
See less
Shure e2c - Quiet left earphone Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shure e2c - Quiet left earphone

Had my shure e2c for a bit over a year and for the last few days the left earphone has been much quieter than the right. I know a failed left earphone is a common problem on these earphones but mines quiet, it hasn't just died.

However, i do have a bit of a hearing problem at the moment (Everythings quieter in my right ear) so i'm not 100% sure if its me or the earphones.

Note, i wear my earphones with the wire going down from my ear rather than up and over so my left is some peoples right.

sounds daft but you have checked them for wax?

Comment

Yep, tried them without the rubber bits and filters. Still the same. I'm 90% sure they're faulty, i emailed shure late friday night and still waiting for a responce. Think they're CS is meant to be excellent so i'm sure it'll be sorted

Comment

Put them in today and i had bugger all volume and even less bass.

Had a responce to my first email telling me to get in contact with xxx so sent that email tonight.

Comment

Working...
        X