Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse

The What Mobile forum is back open for business!

Hello to all fellow mobile technology lovers,

We realise this forum has been dormant for quite some time and today we begin our long task of reviving it!

We urge you all to come back and start posting again. Mods will be back in full force and the banhammer will be used to filter out the horde of spambots parading through our digital streets.

As the new moderators and staff here at What Mobile magazine, we have made it our duty to reinvent this into the once-bustling forum that is used to be.

Enjoy the rest of your week and we look forward to getting things moving again.

Thomas Wellburn and Joanna Tatum
------------------------------------------

What Mobile Mods
See more
See less
Can you use a Blackberry on Virgin Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can you use a Blackberry on Virgin

Can you use a Blackberry ie. email and everything on Virgin contract? the company I bought the unlocked Blackberry from said I could, and when you try and speak to somebody at Virgin they dont seem to really know.

Originally posted by cogsy1976 View Post
    Can you use a Blackberry ie. email and everything on Virgin contract? the company I bought the unlocked Blackberry from said I could, and when you try and speak to somebody at Virgin they dont seem to really know.
    Yes, as long as you get a bank loan out for the data charges!

Comment

Wouldn't have thought so - you need the Blackberry.net APN, which Virgin don't do.

Comment

Really it is that expensive then? I cant even seem to get any internet settings on the phone and Virgin are about as much use as a wet paper bag in a storm!

Comment

I thought that was the case, oh well at least I can use for calls and the calender etc..

Comment

I dont think so

Comment

Working...
            X