Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A shame for Webber, would have liked to see him clinch the title (maybe next year?) but so happy to see Alonso and Ferrari lose it in the last race, hahahahahahahahahahaha....

Vettel kinda leaves me cold though - a bit too big headed, winning the title won't help that!

Comment

Webber lost it altogether and had accepted defeat before the race, wonder if he'll use the 'team obviously preferred the other driver' as an excuse?

There is now way The Germans car was that much quicker alone than the Aussies...

Comment

Originally posted by BlueBird View Post
        Webber lost it altogether and had accepted defeat before the race, wonder if he'll use the 'team obviously preferred the other driver' as an excuse?

There is now way The Germans car was that much quicker alone than the Aussies...
        You do sense that Vettel was the preferred driver even when Webber was ahead on points in the championship so his constant sniping about being number 2 were probably justified, although his performance today (and during qualifying) was simply not good enough so he only has himself to blame for where he finished today (assuming there was nothing wrong with the car of course).

Comment

Being a product of their youth program, he was always going to be the golden boy, but I don't think they over stepped the mark.

The real question is what happens next season, do they stick to the same principles as now, or will Vettel really become the #1.

Can't wait till next season, the changes (no F duct, KERs back, variable wing) will make it interesting and make it square1 for everyone!

Comment

Originally posted by MilhouseVH View Post
            but so happy to see Alonso and Ferrari lose it in the last race, hahahahahahahahahahaha....
            You aren't the only one, I couldn't have been happier when it became apparent Alonso had blown it. I didn't mind any of the other contenders winning, just so long as it wasn't Alonso.

Comment

So who here has seen today's race? What a Race!!
              I always try & watch the Formula 1 & today was just a treat for everyone! It must have meant the world for Hamilton to clinch it 4 laps from the end but Webber gave the drive of his life to come from 18th & pip Button in the last lap to finish 3rd!

Thoroughly enjoyed it today! Loads of overtaking!

Comment

Amazing race! I missed the start but the last 10 laps were fantastic. Going to watch the start later.

Comment

Originally posted by PoloMan View Post
                  Amazing race! I missed the start but the last 10 laps were fantastic. Going to watch the start later.
                  Well worth it

Lots of overtaking and action all the way throughout. Its coming down to pit stops (in the right box) and tyre management with good old strategy calls. Im liking the change to Pirellis so far.

I am wearing mclaren rocket red today :D

Comment

As much as Brundel and Coulthard try and instil excitement into the remaining races they are proving to be pretty mind numbing.

It seems Redbull and their drivers are at last starting to show some frailties, first either an under inflated tyre or Seb making an uncharacteristic driver error costing him his rear tyre and the race, and then Webber seemingly afraid to really test how good his brake were baking out lap after lap when he would have had the inside line into the corners.

Solid drive from Lewis, although he wasn't really tested at all, let's hope Ferrari get it right for next year... More competition!

Comment

• Oh look Lewis Hamilton is sporting a beard

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2012/...25_634x763.jpg

Comment

• That's no way to talk about Nicole!

Comment

• If the cap fits.....

Comment

• Suzy Perry replacing Jake Humphrey as host for BBC F1 coverage. Interesting move, and should appeal to the Dads...

I've much preferred the BBC coverage to Sky this year, as Sky is basically wall-to-wall anorak fodder, fronted by rather boring presenters. It's all very dry, humourless, and extremely dull (and then, there is the race).

The BBC with Jake, Coulthard and Eddie Jordan were a good mix, and I also liked Lee McKenzie - I hope she continues working with Suzy Perry. I usually watch the BBC pre-amble on live races as its quite enjoyable, but with Sky I normally record the live race and fast forward straight to the green lights...

Looking forward to more Suzy next year...

Comment

• Originally posted by MilhouseVH View Post
                              It's all very dry, humourless, and extremely dull (and then, there is the race).
                              Oh, I thought you were talking about the race!

Comment

• Originally posted by jonmorris View Post
                                Oh, I thought you were talking about the race!
                                I know, usually the race is even worse!

Comment

Working...
                                X